Thursday, September 10, 2009

what I like to read.

Write to me about your experiences with reading stories as a child. Did your parents read to you? What kinds of things did you read? Nursery rhymes? Adventure stories? Fairy tales? Bedtime stories? Did you have a favorite story when you were little? If you didn't read as a child, do you think that has affected you in any way? Do you have a favorite story now? Do you think it is important for children to be read to?

When i was little my favorit story was goodnight gorilla. It was a toddler book that my mom read to me when i went to bed every night so it kindof means that i liked comady storys when i was little. i also remember learning to read so I can read the story to my little siblings the only one of them that is that young is four years old so she stoped likeing it last year. and that is what i like to read.  

1 comment: